21.6.06

Blogrolling in our time

I haven't posted anything for a while, because once again I had a whole, intricately linked post, one of my rare wordy posts, full of witty repartee and poignant observation; and when I clicked "publish post" it hung there for 15 minutes, and then erased my whole post.

So

I am going to dip my toe back in the blog with links to some of my favorite blogs.

While I have no children of my own, I like reading about other people's kids. Defective Yeti is a good one for that, because it is also hilarious.

Because I too am obsessed with my weight, love cats, and wish I could travel more She Just Walks Around With It has become a huge favorite.

Crazy Aunt Purl
is supposed to be about knitting, but is actually about LA, Cats and Wine. LA Bonus!!

Lounge King!!

The Sneeze is a smorgasbord (whaddayaknow, I spelled that right) of delights.

enjoy.

No comments: