10.8.06

120 mph to zero in thirty seconds flat

So, I was supposed to have a show at Albion College in Michigan this September. I say "supposed to" because I got a letter Monday telling me that due to an "unfortunate accident" my show would be moved to Spring 2008.

After some hastily sent emails, I learned that a steam pipe broke in Albion's Bobbitt Visual Center, and did signignificant damage to the building and seriously threatened their extensive print collection.

So I am calling myself lucky that they decided to reschedule me instead of canceling my show all together.

I did get some new paintings done for the show, though. So that is good. Not all of them are done, exactly. Hey, I still had a week before I had to crate up the whole show and ship them off. Of course I wasn't done with the new paintings. I still had...hours.... to finish those paintings.

See the nearly finished paintings!! yay!

No comments: