28.9.08

Return from hiatus

Obviously I took a little break over the summer from the blog. Not that I am a posting-machine.

I got nothin still, but I am going to work with it. Things have been going great.

Imax is improving by leaps and bounds. We are in a new barn and he is just thriving -- there is lots of turnout and he has two mares he is turned out with, so he is in hog heaven. He'd much rather be with the girls than with the other geldings.

We are working toward a show on November 15 at Donida, our classes are:

*75. Intro Hunter course Ground rails only.
*77. Hunter cross rail course Fences not to exceed 18’’.
*79. Hunter course verticals Not to exceed 2

I am really excited, I set up a course yesterday, and we jumped it great, the very first time, no runouts or refusals. Imax is a jumping machine. Just point and shoot. Of course we are still taking baby steps, but it is very exciting.

Boring post, but this is all I got.

No comments: