1.4.04

What I have seen today

Today my computer was down for most of the morning. So I figured I might as well take a walk. This is a some of the stuff I saw.
Right off the bat, walking out of the lobby of my building, I saw an asian man standing bang in the middle of the lobby, clutching a Fex Ex box to his chest, and saluting the flag in the corner. He was wearing a light blue windbreaker, and a little hat, kind of like the kind the Italian fascists wore. People were walking in and out of the lobby, and the guy held his ground, saluting for at least as long as it took me to get to the door. Maybe he had been a castaway or something

The other thing I saw, was a business-type-guy sitting in a barber chair reading Playboy. The barber was a particularly unhappy looking middle-aged woman, standing behind him driving an electric clipper over his head. These people were smack in the center of a huge picture window.

No comments: