5.8.05

I got up a little early today...

so I could hang out in the garden for a while.

Black Dahlia and Star Dahlia

Since my yard is pretty shady, my dahlias bloom a little late. These two are the first, a black button dahlia called Fidalgo Blackie and a star dahlia called Pinwheel.

jasmine arbor and closeup

For some reason my jasmine is blooming again -- I have never had that happen before, usually it just blooms in the spring.
This is a shot up through the jasmine arbor, and a closeup of the flowers.

star mums

These little guys are just cute.

Bug!

Bug was so excted I was out there with her, she wouldn't stop racing around. This is the best shot.


lillies

Lillies are my favorite of all time -- the spotted stargazers have the most wonderful, complex fragrance; sort of like chocolate.

No comments: