6.12.05

The Kitchen Sink! And Christmas!

Here's the long-awaited picture of the sink-area of the kitchen. It is a little cluttered, but if I waited for it to be perfectly clean, no pictures would ever be posted.






I decorated the tree this weekend, and as always this year's is the prettiest one.







Here's a dirty little secret. I am a Trekkie. Not even a Trekker, but a Trekkie; you know, the ones looked down upon by the other 40-year old computer jockeys at the DragonCon. Not cool enough for nerds. That is bad. But I love my Hallmark Collectable USS Enterprise Holiday Orniment. It has flashing lights.






This little bird is one of a pair I got from my Grandma Franz. You clip them over a light and they glow what ever color the light was. They are porcelain. I like them.

green bird

No comments: