8.3.06

Pictures from my opening


From right to left: Spring Neap, Neopolitan Overo, Poll

This is the first wall as you enter the gallery.




Background: Bucephalus Field

Diedra and two guys I don't know...




Background: Fluent Pastern.

Three of my favorite people: Carolyn, Scott (Hi Honey!) and Jay (Thanks Jay!).




Matt and John (gallery owner) are on the right.


There were alot of people through, this is actually early on, there were more people later. Someone told me that all the other galleries were dead, that my opening was definitely the party that night.





From left to right: Gloaming Park, Thicket, Unicorn Mishap (I have no idea what 'the hoof' is called) and Numna

Here Sara is looking at the hoof! Hi Sara!





I didn't get very many pictures, I was busy working the crowd, I talked so much I actually got hoarse (no pun intended).

No comments: