2.4.07

Spring Break

Scott and I went on a roadtrip this past week, we didn't have any certain destination in mind other than "California-ish" (although i was hoping to make it to Big Sur - no such luck). For part of it, the weather was pretty bad, but all in all it was a beautiful and relaxing trip.

We spent the longest time in San Francisco, and did some touristy things - drove down the twisty part of Lombard - and some not so touristy things like an extensive tour of the SF dog parks. I am always surprised at how pretty San Francisco is, and leave wanting to move there.

But my garden is so pretty right now, I guess I will stay here. (even though the french drain has mysteriously stopped working and we have to dig it up and replace it. It's just one thing after another.)

No comments: