25.10.10

Post Crush weekend weigh-in


This was Crush weekend and I told myself I could eat what ever I felt like eating. I did not want to make this about any thing other than enjoying this experience.

Thing was, that I did not want very much. My first meal on the road with the "new rules" in effect, I ate an entire garden burger. It was really mediocre at best, but I scarfed it down anyway. At least I ordered the side salad with it, and ate all of that too. I also had 10 sweet potato fries from Scott's plate. I was miserable for the rest of the day afterwards. I think I learned my lesson.

At the Hightowers, I still had plenty of cheese and potatoes and gnocci and cookies and, well WINE (so good), but did not over-eat again.

We worked really hard this weekend, processing a record amount of tonnage (I can't remember the actual amount, of course). So I was very active from 10 am until 9:00pm. That burned some calories, lemmie tell you. I also tore the crap out of my fingers - that has never happened before, and is no fun. Next year I will have to take precautions.

On the drive home we took HWY 410, and it snowed. It was very pretty, and a fun adventure. We had to put the chains on for about ten miles, but that went pretty easily and we made it just fine.

So the upshot of all of this is, I gained .4 pounds. My total so far is 14.4 pounds.

No comments: